Online Volunteer Application

Important note: If you live outside of California, you will need a US Social Security Number to apply. You do not need a US SSN if you live in California. Due to the sensitive nature of that data, we will gather it later in the application process.

Contact Information

If you are under 16 your parent will need to fill out an application and participate in the orientation process with you.